sreda, 19. avgust 2015

"Summer" at All About Magnolia Challenge

Hi!

Today I'm back with my DT card for All Abour Magnolia Challenge reminder!
You have 13 days to enter your "Summer" project using one or more Magnolia stamps.


This is Summer Buzz Tilda from Pink Lemonade 2014 Collection.
I've coloured the image with Distress inks.
For this card I chose yellow and light blue colours... I think that they are perfect for this card and challenge theme.
Papers are from Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour collection. 


Dies used are:
Joy crafts 
Magnolia Doohickey
Go Kreate and
Spellbinders

The sentiment stamp is also from Magnolia...

Other ingredients are:
Gesso
Liquid pearls
Perfect Pearls Mists
Magnolia flower from Craft heaven shop...


Hope you enjoy!

Challenges:


Barbara GR
xoxo







3 komentarji:

  1. Moje oče si vedno odpočijejo na tvojih čudovitih izdelkih.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. It's beautiful Barbara. I love the soft colours and fabulous painting.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tvoje barvanje je izredno. Čudovita je. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši