ponedeljek, 4. april 2016

Time to Drink...

Hello!

I hope you all have a great weekend and you can start the working week full of energy.

I'm stating the week with a DT  card for Craft Heaven Shop . The theme for this week is...
Handmade Flowers.
After long time a masculine card... I've made it with this adorable Edwin from Lovely Duo Collection 2015. I think that is perfect with my handmade flowers.



It's a birthday card...
Papers used are from Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basic colection. I chose blue and green colours... it's more masculine...



The sentiment stamp comes with dwin in package...
I have just to add a number in this card and is done. LOL



My handmade flowers...
I'm used Sizzix rolled roses die and Magnolia Parsley & Rocket Salad die set..
Other dies used are...
GoKreate for card shape, Tim Holtz Weathered Clock, Magnolia Star Tag, Spellbinders dies...




You see the white on flowers and on the borders of my card? I've mixed some Gesso with Ranger Texture paste with an opaque finish...

All the glasses that Edwin hold are covered with Glossy Accent...
and of course... the image coloured with distress is covered with Distress Micro Glaze...




All the items used are listed below this post.

Hope you enjoy today!
Don't forget to visit Craft Heaven blog tomorrow  
we are announcing the winner from March Challenge!

Hugs, Barbara GR



2 komentarja:

  1. Barbara, tvoje voščilnice, nenavadnih oblik, so mi zelo, zelo všeč. Tudi barvanje je dih jemajoče. Krasna voščilnica.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I so love how you are able to combine fancy with masculine. Gorgeous coloring as always!

    OdgovoriIzbriši