sobota, 21. januar 2017

Birthday card / Noor Design U.K.


Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a little bit different card for me. Is my Noor!design U.K. DT card made just with flowers and embellishments... without coloured image.




I've  used flowers, lace and gesso...
Here are WOC roses, Meadow Spray, Large Poppy Style Flowers and Glass Strawberries..

You see the miniature glass star shaped bottle?
It's ftom Tracie's lovely shop and I love it!
The lace used is called Lace Estelle Pink.

The beautiful papers are from Pion Design Where The Roses Grow collection.
All the edges are distressed and machine sewn.



The dies used are from Marianne Design - Tassel Deco Die and from LDRS -  Gilded Doilie Die..
There are also Vintage Seam Binding and Pears string.

For finishing my card I added some Gesso here and there...



Hope I inspired you!
See you next Friday!

Hugs, Barbara


All products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar