petek, 6. januar 2017

Flowers for you... Noor! Design U.K.


Hello!
 I'm sharing with you my newest creation made for Noor! Design U.K. 
          This is my little Notebook. I made it with LDRS creative stamp called Flowers for you .   You can see this one and few other cards made by my fantastic Noor! design's timies  in Papercraft Essentials

                                                                                                                      

I stamped the image with Memento black ink on Fabriano Artistico Extra White Smooth Watercolour paper and coloured it with Distress inks
Papers used are from LemonCraft Just Love Me – 04 Double Sided scrapbooking paper
and Studio Light Beautiful Flowers 6 x 6 Paper Pad.


I used few dies from Little Darlings Fancy  Rectangle & Layers Die set... then I added Vintage seam binding and this gorgeous Rose Ribbo Trim.
At the end I added some Gesso here and there for his shabby look...



... And  a small Notebook.

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar