sreda, 22. februar 2017

Have a Micest Day

Good morning,

Barbara with you today. I'm sharing a card made with  Have a Micest Day from new LDRS release. It's available for pre-order at Noor-design u.k. shop.
So... If you love this cute micest don't hesitate! LOL


I coloured the image with Distress inks.
Behind the image I added corrugated paper coloured with Gesso..

Dies used are from LDRS Fancy Rectangle & Layers Die.




Paper pads are from Pion Design. The violet one is from Pion Design Palette...

That's from me today! Hope I inspired you!
Happy crafting!

Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 komentarji:

  1. Iii kako cort! Lušten motiv in čudovito pobarvan!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Aww, this is lovely. Love the cute image and the colours you have used. This card fits this week for me as it is my birthday on Saturday.

    OdgovoriIzbriši